Saturday, April 30, 2016

Science and Engineering Fair

It's my last week working at my current place of employment. I accepted a new position which I'm really excited to start and will definitely be posting about in the months to come.
Even though I worked in more of a design capacity for the position I am saying goodbye to, I did get to work on a few more illustrative projects.
My favorite was for the Salt Lake Valley Science and Engineering Fair.
I love science and technology, so this was such a fun project for me to work on. They commissioned a t-shirt design that changed color in the sun. The concept is from another artist who I am sorry to say, I don't know the name of, but I was lucky enough to take that concept and create the following design for the students attending the Fair.

Indoor design:


Outdoor design:

Check out photo's of the kids presenting their cool projects at the fair HERE.

No comments: